New York City Injury Lawyers Fight to Get You the Maximum Possible Compensation
Aggressive representation for accident victims and injured workers in New York
An accident on the road or at work can have a lasting effect on your life and the lives of the people you love. At Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP, in New York City, we have represented clients in personal injury and workers’ compensation matters since 2004. Over the course of our practice, we have obtained $55 million for victims throughout New York. Whether you suffer harm in a slip and fall accident or through medical malpractice, The Case Handler team will work tirelessly to help you obtain a full and fair settlement or verdict for your injuries.
Experienced representation from skilled litigators
When it comes to protecting your rights as a victim, we never back down. Clients throughout New York choose our firm for many reasons, but especially because we:
- Advocate for victims’ rights — Whether you need help negotiating with an uncooperative insurer or filing a personal injury claim against a negligent party, we are eager to enforce your rights.
- Ease the financial burden — We fight aggressively to ease the financial burden you face by seeking compensation that accounts for the full extent of your injuries.
- Provide detailed advice — When you seek our counsel, we carefully evaluate your case and provide you with a detailed plan of action while keeping you updated throughout your case.
When you’re injured and out of work, mounting medical bills and other expenses may make it hard to even think about taking legal action. That’s why we offer a consultation and operate on a contingency-fee basis — you owe us nothing unless we get you the compensation you deserve.
How The Case Handler Can Help
Comprehensive counsel for injured New Yorkers
For clients throughout New York, our firm provides strong legal support in these areas:
- Construction accidents and workplace injuries — It doesn’t matter if you trip and fall on a construction site or are injured in an office: we are ready to fight passionately to get you the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to.
- Auto accidents — If you’re injured in an auto accident, as a motorist, cyclist, or pedestrian, The Case Handler team will seek full and fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. We obtained the highest reported verdict for a no-fault motor vehicle accident in 2011: $2.55 million dollars.
- Slip and fall accidents — If you’ve been injured on someone’s property, you have a right to seek damages. We achieved a $1.95 million award in 2016 for a slip and fall client; that settlement ranked fourth in the New York Law Journal’s Top New York Settlements of 2016 – Premises Liability.
- Medical malpractice and nursing home negligence — When medical professionals harm rather than heal, they must be held accountable. Over the last 13 years, we have recovered millions of dollars of compensation for medical malpractice and nursing home negligence victims in New York.
A personal injury or workplace accident can be devastating for you and your family. The Case Handler team digs deep to investigate your case, identify the responsible party or parties, and press for the maximum compensation for your injuries so you can move on with your life.
Contact a highly respected accident law firm in New York
Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP is proud to represent victims of car, truck, and motorcycle accidents in New York. Call 929-223-4195 or contact us online
to schedule an initial consultation with a knowledgeable attorney at our New York City office.