Immigration law has always been complex. Now, various matters before Congress, the courts and the executive branch make it even tougher for people who have come to this country to understand the regulations and procedures that could have an enormous impact on their lives. The Case Handler Team at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP, our knowledgeable New York immigration lawyers stay abreast of every key legal development and have the experience to handle the most difficult cases pertaining to family-based immigration, visas for foreign workers, DACA cases, deportation matters and naturalization. Whatever your specific concern might be, we’ll provide comprehensive legal counsel so that you can pursue the life you want.
Accomplished Attorneys Represent People Seeking to Live in the United States
For more than six decades, our firm has represented clients from around the world and area businesses in immigration matters pertaining to:
- Green cards — Our firm offers knowledgeable assistance for men and women who are seeking green cards so they can establish lawful permanent residence in this country.
- Employment-based visas — We advise people who wish to continue their career in the United States and companies that require certain types of employees to maximize their potential. Our firm handles H-1B Visas, employment-related immigration, and PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) labor certification issues.
- Relief for persecuted individuals — Individuals facing persecution in their homeland can apply for asylum or refugee status depending on whether they have arrived here or are still in another country. In cases where someone has suffered harm at the hands of someone close to them, we’ll advise on relief that might be available under the Violence Against Women Act or as part of the U Visa or Specialized Immigration Juvenile Status programs.
- Naturalization — U.S. citizenship allows someone to enjoy the rights and privileges accorded to Americans who were born here. The naturalization process can seem difficult, but our attorneys will guide you through it.
Don’t hesitate to get the help you need from a qualified attorney. We’ll review the circumstances in your case and provide trustworthy counsel as you fight to live on your own terms.
Proven Firm Handles Deportation Defense, Including Daca Cases
If you are faced with the prospect of being forced to leave the United States, you need an experienced New York attorney to represent you in your deportation proceeding. We work hard to prevent your family from being separated by national borders. Our dedicated advocates also have experience filing requests for deferred action, which allows the government to use its discretion not to pursue removal from the United States.
Dedicated Immigration Attorneys Speak Your Language
The lawyer you choose makes a difference, and our New York City law firm offers a wide range of important advantages, such as:
- Ability to communicate in many languages — Our law office includes professionals who speak Spanish, French, Haitian Creole, Korean and Serbo-Croatian. This allows you to communicate your needs to our attorneys in the language in which you are most comfortable.
- Real-world experience — Our attorneys have more than six decades of combined experienced practicing in this complicated legal field, so we can draw on our real-world experience no matter how unique your particular challenge might be. Our lawyers keep up with each change in U.S. immigration standards and keep you informed at each step of your legal matter.
- Honest advice — We promise only what we know we can deliver. Immigration can be a difficult process, and our lawyers are honest with you about your case so you can make the best decisions for you and your loved ones.
Whether you need the answer to a common question or immediate legal support for a pending immigration matter, our attorneys will give you the exceptional counsel and service that you deserve.
Contact a trusted New York immigration lawyer to set up a consultation
The Case Handler assists clients with all types of immigration law concerns, including green card applications, deportation defense and naturalization. To schedule a discussion with one of our attorneys, please call 212-608-3734 or contact us online. Our firm’s Manhattan office is in the Financial District, and we also have locations in Brooklyn and Peekskill.