On January 28, 2016, R.B. was driving on St. Marks Avenue in Brooklyn, New York when a driver traveling north on Buffalo Avenue t-boned our client causing the vehicle to spin out. While the other driver and passengers were not injured, our client was taken by ambulance to Kings County Hospital Center. Subsequent medical examination and treatment showed that our client suffered with injuries such as:
- Upper left convexity to the lumbar curvature
- Anterior and posterior osteophytes of the cervical spine
- Reversal of normal cervical spine lordosis indicative of muscle spasm
- Reduced in disc space height at L5-S1
- Multilevel spondylosis of the lower lumbar spine
R.B. was turned away from another attorney because he “did not have any broken bones.” R.B. didn’t call Adam right away fearing this case wasn’t “big enough”. We’re glad R.B. decided to make that call! Adam Handler fought hard and helped our client win a 5 figure settlement! Congratulations R.B. and thank you for becoming a part of The Case Handler family!